Monday, May 23, 2016

Good Week

Today is my last p day because next week I will go to a course close to the temple on how to be auto sufficient.

Today we went to 25de Março, we shopped a little, but the best part like always is the Taberna da gaucha. Meat and pizza! haha :)

We also had the baptism of Henrique this week (cant send pics today) but he is so cool and his baptism was awesome! :)

 I've been reflecting a lot these past weeks on everything that I have learned, all that I have become, and done on my mission, and none of this would have been possible if not for Christ, His perfect atonement and my Mission President, President Farnes. All the lessons I have learned and that I am still learning I am giving my maximum to pass to Elder Braga. He is honestly becoming an INCREDIBLE missionary. He has changed SO much and has honestly gained a true conversion and vision of baptism and the obedience, hard work, and ‘desejo’ required to have results.

This week we were also privileged to meet with Bishop Douglas and Pres Zanforlim (2nd counselor to Pres Farnes) for a private meeting. Honestly I had no idea HOW BLESSED we are to have these two men serving with us in this mission. Their experience, vision, and humility had a great effect on us. The meeting was excellent and everyone left happy, edified, and elevated. Incredible Experience :)

"There are only 2 types of missionaries in the world, those who served in Brasil, and those who wished they did!"-James E Faust. Or those who served with President Farnes, and those who wished they did! Because honestly it’s the truth!!!!! :)

Te amo 
LiVE!!!!!

Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment