Monday, July 14, 2014

First Week

Hey everyone!

      I am in the MTC and have been assigned a companion and a room and got my name tag! My companion is named Elder Stevens and he is from Georgia. He did a semester at BYU Provo and is a year older than I am. We are already super close. We first met at the gate in the Atlanta airport, so we`ve been together for a while haha. Also at the airport at the gate I met Elder Buck who is from Arizona and is also super cool and in the same room with us. Then there is Elder Kagi (pronounced keggy) he is from England.  He is 20 years old, so older than all of us.   All these guys room with me and we are already great friends! We eat together, hang together, and will be going to all of our classes together.
     The plane rides were not too bad. I watched Divergent and Skyfall and slept a little bit haha.
     All these new things are a little nerve racking, but I'm very calm and happy. I have really been blessed so far. I'm very excited to get to work and continue building these relationships with my companions. BTW, none of them are going to the same mission as me. I am the only one so far going to Sao Paulo North.
     I have pictures, but I dont know how to upload them yet... no one does, but when we figure it out i`ll send them!





Below are some pictures of sending Elder Hunt off and his first morning at the Missionary Training Center.



At the Denver Airport- July 8th, 2014
Marcus leaving for his 2 year mission to Brasil for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints











In the Atlanta Airport making his connection.
He met up with other missionaries going to Brazil!


At the Brazil MTC the first morning he arrived.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment