Monday, March 21, 2016

18 in 11



     Monday-Documents, documents, documents of Elder Sagae with rich rewards. 
With Zone leaders in Itapetininga



     Tuesday-We took a 4 hour bus drive to Itapetininga, where we did a division with the zone leaders there. I worked with Elder Martineau, a missionary who served nine months in the United States and had tons of wild stories from his time there. 
Awesome Churrascaria in Itapetininga
Espetinhos- meat on a stick


We had no set appointments, so we talked to people in the street and knocked doors the whole day in the chilling rain, but I absolutely loved it. It was an awesome day that I will never forget :)
We got a FREE LUNCH

Votorantum



     Wednesday-Early we took a bus to Sorocaba and got to work! We worked super and in the evening a super awesome couple in the ward called us and invited us to eat pizza with them, it was so nice of them. They are literally the best! I love them! :) 
Shortcut

     Thursday-We went to visit a few references in a father away neighborhood and to get back to our focus area, we took a shortcut through the hills and we got some great pictures :) Great days work!

     Friday-Division with Da Silva! He gave me a new belt because my other one was pretty destroyed. That evening there was an activity for integration with recent converts, also Da SIlva and I went to do baptismal interviews for the sisters that evening.

     Saturday-I stayed in division with Da SIlva and his comp Castaneda in Votorantim while Flores went the temple to see a sealing. 
Baptism of Ana's sister, Fernanda

     That evening our awesome recent convert's sister, Fernanda was baptized! It was amazing! I made a cake and we bought ice cream to celebrate (exactly what she wanted, haha.) The whole ward was there participating, it was such a special baptism for us ;)


     Sunday-We found out the transfer and so it was my last Sunday in the beloved ward of Barcelona! I gave a farewell talk and it was super sad leaving everyone behind :(
My old belt, DeSilva gave me a new one.


     I will finish my last 11 weeks of my mission training a new missionary in the area Gaupira, the biggest favela and the most productive area in the mission :) I will also be serving as district leader. Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother Alexandre and his wife

Vinicious and Jessica

BISHOP ALLEN

Cacau and his sisters


Brother Godoy

No comments:

Post a Comment