Monday, November 16, 2015

This Week In Brasil...

Elder Hunt didn't have time to send us a 'letter' this week but he did send some photos of his week with captions:

Some cool stuff from our Zone training this week

A family of 6 we baptized this week!

A training for the missionaries and their trainers, Burt and Leite were there!!!

President Farnes took us to eat Mexican food!
I love the Farnes family so much.

It's been a while since I ate Mexican food, oh I love it.

A Vegas keychain

Division with my old comp Elder Messick in my old area - Engenho Novo!

The President called another companionship of Assistants so now there are four of us.


I have a new companion now, Elder Da Silva pictured on the far right.
We will stay in our current area and the other two Elders will go to the Interior of our mission.

A Favella selfie!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment